Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Best kid cookie recipe ever!

While Danny and I were discussing which neighbors we wanted to do treats for this holiday season it quickly became apparent that Will had his own list of people we should include like his whole sunbeam class, soccer team, and every kid who lives in on our block. I thought why not, that's the true meaning of Christmas right? I wanted to make it extra meaningful for him and let him make the treat as much by himself as possible. So I pulled out my easiest cookie recipe ever. It was more perfect than I expected.
First, this recipe has loads of kid able tasks like unwrapping candy, rolling cookies in sugar, scooping dough.
Second, it only has 4 ingredients that are relatively easy to find in the kitchen. I decided to whip up a second batch when we had leftover candy, took about 30 seconds.
Third, it's pretty cheap, especially when you use leftover halloween candy
Four, they don't take very long to bake. Like 4 year old attention span approved.
Fifth, they taste delicious, look awesome and no one can tell the little guy made it

http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2011/08/08/rolo-cake-mix-cookies/


Twelve friend gifts done in an hour, awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment