Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween 1 2 3


I found this free printable book online at www.prekfun.com 

I just printed it out in black and white and then colored, cut out, and laminated the pages. Parker and Brooklyn loved the book. Thought I would share! 


I also found this don't eat frank game. (Played like don't eat Pete. You put something edible on each square. Have one person leave the room and then pick a square to be frank. The person then comes back in the room and begins eating the food off the squares. When he is about to eat frank, yell don't eat frank! Then fill the squares and play again. So e people play that if you try to eat frank then you get the food on all the squares!) I don't remember which site I got it off, but if you like it, I pinned it and could find it if you wanted to print it out to play. :) we haven't played it yet, but I did this with my students every once in awhile. We are going to play tomorrow. 









No comments:

Post a Comment