Friday, September 19, 2014

Astronaut Halloween costume preview

I was going to save theis for a grand release for Halloween, but it occurred to me that you guys might be looking for a good, cheap boy costume too. Plus, none of us get to go trick-or-treating together anyways :( 

Just an old snow suit covered in white duct tape about $6 a piece if you already have the snowsuit. Just make sure you stuff them good with towels or what not before you tape, or you might end up scrunching it up and it won't fit anymore. I hot glued in a few places to make sure it would stay stuck. I'm not actually sure you couldn't use their current winter gear and just pull the tape off afterwards, it doesn't seem to damage them.
Will wanted to model


1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Seriously, awesome idea! Parker is going to be Olaf. He kept begging for a snowman outfit. Brooke is obsessed with puppies, so that is what she will be!

    ReplyDelete